Friday, December 17, 2010

Can You Die From Aspiration Of

Adventzeit & Co

We try here to Christmas without snow and without a family as beautiful as possible to make. We not only for us itself (4 Volunteers) crafted an advent calendar but also for the children, where every day treat, come in, and who in the form of a village (lots of small houses and 24 is a large church). Our Advent wreath consists of only 4 candles, but very creative with shells and stones from the beach decorated. We have now begun each day, the Flying Classroom by Erich Kaestner read.
Here in South America is the custom of the Novena, that is, that the whole congregation every evening from nine days before the 24th true processions are organized, the Jesuskindchen is always passed from family to family and talking about religion. In the end, then you will by the family in whose house will take place then entertained. We experience together with the Madre, in a village near Ambato.

I was last weekend on a bus in Quito slit open my bag, but nothing was stolen, but you can see easily that you watch out here a lot more to these were really only a few seconds, I was not paying attention.
yesterday was because we called the police, so not really right for us. It was so that we have a drunk guy at night in Ambato accosted stupid hat and we then followed even in the bus. But what I find so amazing here again, is how helpful people are: there are all the same people on the bus, excited that he will leave us in peace, and finally is the bus driver came and threw him richtigaus bus literally. But he has still not left loose and is re-entered until the bus driver called the police and as a security man boxiert him right out. Perhaps that was an experience that I am, however, occurred quite stupid, because, among other things, all eyes are on us.

Today I have with my Santa Rosa children again made a long walk and it was really really beautiful. When I then Jaime has fallen around his neck and has meant "le quiero mucho" (I'm very fond of), I knew again why I am doing it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment