Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Abcess Tooth And Sepsis

met

I feel just a fiddle. Hardly believed in me, I know.
Currently I am completing my internship at the newspaper. I can imagine nothing better for my future life. I do not have the time even half as much as a real employee, but I can amazingly after only two days to practice the profession well imagine the rest of my life out.

go take notes on dates, take pictures, go to the office, write about coffee, nice people me.
really that a team like me in the office, I wish for my future career.


Everyone is accepted and each must be as he wants.
Loud or Quiet r.
Funny or annoyed.

You never get choked a nasty spell pure.
If your name is the behavior of a colleague is not good, they say it to him. No sneaky mouths tearing ...

Who ever said life would be an eternal college??
While there are in the business world, a ranking , a over which is also justified. Who has a lot of prestige, has also done much .


I will not return to school, when I think that I am only in earliest 3-4 years (if I can go to journalism school) can go to work correctly, I could cry. It is just so beautiful.

xoxo, chief

0 comments:

Post a Comment