Friday, January 7, 2011

I Want Foot Surgery In Melbourne I Hate My Feet

Have I done something wrong yesterday?

I'm not go in with much expectation in the concert of the gunmen, but what I experienced there was just ...



A H M


M E R

!


This band is incredible live really awesome, not only because they can play and sing live, but also because they laugh and one to dance bringen.Das last time that I have SO much fun at a concert, had been in 2009 Fräuleinwunder . Last night one of my favorite Concerts :))))


screaming girls!
John: Now shut your mouth once! ....
no, sorry, you look good!



I'm thrilled. I have never laughed so much at a concert. Kris and I are separated absofort and John was always an entertainer for themselves.

The tickets for the next Revolverheld concert have already been purchased ;) ♥

PSBilder I can only upload later because it just here why not always work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment