Monday, September 27, 2010

How To Use Cellebrite Ume 360 Pro

El mar!!

Ich habe soo viel zu berichten, dass ich eigentlich garnicht weiß wo ich anfangen to ...
The weekend we were with the Italian volunteers and street children for whom they are responsible to the sea. Hard to believe that one is still in the same country ... 10 degrees warmer, palm trees, white sand beach, you feel the same as on vacation.
, primarily for the street children it was a wonderful experience. Most of them have never been outside of Ambato, are immediately stormed off the bus and ran into the water! In the evening they were exhausted and then immediately fell into bed ... with the older ones we have been dancing even then. Even with the Italians, we see ourselves super-well, that's a funny band, but unfortunately the drive at an Months back home.
Traveling here is quite easy by bus overnight from the already pays to travel over the weekend ... only that bus drivers often drive so fast that you're scared and speiben must constantly;)

Today I had, despite all Fatigue a wonderful first day after this weekend! In Santa Rosa
today I had a lot of fun with the kids and stayed much longer than I should ... The only thing I was somewhat depressed is that Jaime was beaten again, this time from his mother but by her grandmother, because he stole mandarins ... which has ended so that he has a hole in the head because he is one with a big wooden stick got pulled over. Now he has turned to me, this little 8-year-old boy, and asked me to talk with my Madre, so that he can return to us in the hostel (he has lived for a year last year here). I like him not at home. I must still talk with her today, it's just that I think actually I believe it would also be unfair if only he may be away from there, the other children are also beaten, I'd like to all get away from there .. .
Tonight we have sung in the inn still, the children are always very enthusiastic about it. The songs are not all religious, but above all very political, which I really like and what I guess ... you very well Madre handeln von Friede, Freiheit, das Zusammenhalten der Süd-und mittelamerikanischen Amerika, dass aus dem Schatten der USA steigen soll und in eigenem Licht erstrahlen soll. Sie handeln von dem Zusammenhalten der Gemeinschaft und auch sprechen sie für mehr Rechte der Frauen und Kinder in diesem Land, wo noch immer ein sehr stark ausgeprägtes Patriachat herrscht.... Kinder und Frauen geschlagen werden.
Die Texte waren einfach wunderbar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment