Friday, September 10, 2010

What Is I-cats Immobilizer

mi trabajo

Now we have already looked at all the stations and I finally know where I'm going to work next year! In the morning I work in the Comedor and help children from very poor families to create their graduation in English. For lunch I'll help with the serving of meals to street children and in the afternoon I drive half an hour by bus into the mountains to a family where children were beaten and abused by their parents. 6 children come from a family that has a total of 8 children. The six are now living with her grandparents and the remainder are from other families. I'll do homework with them there, walking and much, just play be there for them.
Especially a very difficult child is that supposed to be very complicated .... I am looking forward that will be a challenge!
the evening I went at five-thirty again with the children in the hostel, which I have made very heart! I'm sorry that I have up loaded are no pictures, but the Internet does not work here very well and can therefore the photos do not load up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment