Saturday, September 18, 2010

When Do We Get Pension In India

die erste Woche

The first week I have behind me now and I must say, I am very happy with the way things have evolved. The work is not always easy, as I have just read this review a 12 year old boy, and expected to teach, the issue is not in the school and has yet to a broken leg, so that he can not run ... that's sad mitanzusehn, on the other hand, this motivates me even insane and it's fun. One sees in the grateful and happy children's faces, which shine only way up and not at all want to let go more. The people here have very little. The kids were completely blown away as I run my ordinary Spitzer had borrowed, so they have a never seen before, namely, they pointed only with knives.
When I go to Santa Rosa in the mountains to the family with that many children come to me they all have been run from far away and hug me all the time. These children must help their parents all day at work in the house and on the field, the remaining time they have to sit still, so it is then very important to them with a lot of running and playing, of course, until after the homework ...
is now every weekend and if I collect all my forces again for a good start in the next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment