Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can A Cat Survive Without Vaccinations?



As we have watched a traditional dance! the clothing is just sooo cool, lama fell so colorful and trousers!
Camioneta go! tan divertido!
is The Madre Narciza negotiate with the market ...
... and we have right after the good fruit in our room enjoyed!
these are my 3 co-Volos-quito a weekend where we have made kaiserschmarrn mmmhhh .... that was good wiedermal Austrian cuisine to enjoy!
are the street boys for the first time in the sea!

of times now, but photos of my work:
EVERYDAY I bring the bread bakery and steffi at this, it gives our fundacion
then it would be good to learn with the children!
and so looked at the issue of eating
my way into santa rosa
and the home of those children

These are my two bullies, and Jaime Octavio














0 comments:

Post a Comment