Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sample Letter For Contract Expiry

Octavio

In recent days much has happened ... I have more on the story by Octavio know, one of my proteges from Santa Rosa.
The boy and his siblings from the coast and has only been a few months there in the Sierra. His father is dead and his mother is in prison, before he came here, he and his mother lived together in Gefämgnis what I find pretty bad. His little sister also has a section in the cheek where no one knows where is the ...
far he has hardly gone to school ...
How I've mentioned this before, perhaps before he has a lame foot and can not go well. That's because he was caught by a neighbor in the corn field and was then beaten.
I have in any case now very used to him.
He is now considered for a while with us in the hostel and will go with us in Techo Propio, the school in our project in the school. The school is for children with behavioral problems and learning disabilities, He will then go to school because he has to make up a lot ...
AND: what pleased me most: his leg operated on, so that he can walk again, the operation is financed by the Fundacion!.
Now I'm already fully stretched as it goes on ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment